IT Impact Inc., a world leader in developing Microsoft Access solutions, is currently looking for a Senior Access developer working remotely from Puerto Rico. Notice this is a consulting position and not a developer position. We need someone who understands business, who can directly work with clients and work with minimal supervision plus have great English speaking skills.
Whether you’re technical, creative, managerial or all of the above, we strive to push the Access envelope with challenging opportunities.
Be a part of our #1 asset – our dynamic team of excellent developers and Microsoft Access MVPs! Our firm is composed of project managers, web developers, and testers, working with clients and projects throughout the USA from the comfort of your home (each of us works from home).
- Knowledgeable in Access with VBA and SQL Server with at least 5 years of experience
- SQL Server experience required, able to create a SQL Server backend tables, add views and stored procedures
- Excellent client facing skills
- Consulting experience with the ability to handle engagements from design to implementation
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work from your home in a professional and uninterrupted environment
- Proven professional with fluency in English
- Challenge your skill set with new projects all the time
- No work commutes! All work is completed from home in Puerto Rico
- Wage based on experience, you will be paid on our regular PR payroll, no need to worry about paying taxes at the end of the year
- Two weeks of vacation plus US holidays
- Receive $500 towards the purchase of a new PC every 3 years, starting 3 months after you start
- 401k with 4% employer matching after one year
- Professional career plan, we will help you become a Microsoft Certified Developer
We LOVE what we do and it shows in our work! We are looking for consultants who share the same feelings as we do!
Fill out the form on this page, attach your resume and include descriptions of the projects you have done in the past as well as your wage history. Your resume should illustrate how you’ve excelled in developing a wide range of solutions. Only apply if you have successfully completed numerous projects.
Please submit your resume for future reference.